Running a business in today's shooting sports industry has real challenges above and beyond other retail operations. CDS compliance tools let you seamlessly manage both your inventory and your A&D books.
Features included with Compliance
- FFL Logbooks is fully integrated with the CDS dashboard to give our dealers all the features of the standalone FFL Office with the function the full CDS system has to offer
- ATF Compliant, electronic Logbooks and Electronic 4473 save you time and hassle. No more copy and paste to submit your 4473s!
- Auto-Complete product data fills out product information straight from our preferred distributors- all you have to do in scan in the UPC!
- Detailed reporting gives your sales movement and inventory reports weekly, monthly or yearly that include Retail Price, Quantities and Cost Averaging
- Audit Mode makes it quicker and easier to audit your store by individual Logbook, or for your entire Firearms Inventory, while updating your on-hand items in real time
Our web servers are fully compliant with PCI standards, which means that your customers can safely pay you online via credit card without fear of hacking or theft.
Our database servers are secure from a multitude of possible attacks, so your data will remain safe and available as long as it is with CDS.
For firearms dealers, we have the FFL Logbooks system — Fully electronic Logbooks and e-4473s with inventory and movement reporting that help you keep track of everything you need for ATF regulations.
Auto-complete product data means your item info is accurate and up-to-date. And, your logs are always being recorded on our secure cloud, as well as your local computer, in case you need to search your Logbooks during an internet outage.
e4473 Hardware available through CDS
The Scriptel ScripTouch Compact LCD Signature Pad meets compliance requirements for recording customer signatures on electronic 4473 forms and works with CDS Compliance software.