With Connected Data Solutions' full featured, easy to use Point of Sale system, your in-person sales are now fully integrated with the rest of your business!
Features included with Point of Sale
- Unlimited terminals & POS stations, operable anywhere you have internet access
- Advanced inventory management and daily cash reports combine your in-store and online sales
- Order inventory directly at POS for your store stock or for a customer
- Easily create and manage layaways and returns by scanning the customer's receipt or looking up their order number or name
- UPC override function lets you sell any product at POS
- Inventory cost averaging option
- Add sales tax to any inbound out-of-state transfers
- Add fees or discounts to any transactions
- Save open register orders to return to later in the day
- Sales associate commission reporting
- Sell or Redeem Gift Cards In-Store or Online
- Get daily cash reports by department, payment type, register, etc.
- Cash, Credit Card, Gift Card, Check, Financing, Layaways and Warehouse Ordering, all available at checkout!
Our single flat rate allows you to run as many registers as you want, each of which can handle regular cash register functions as well as warehouse orders, lay-aways, returns, and fees.
You can use your POS registers to quickly view your on-hand or available distributor inventory for every product in your catalog, and order products directly from the cash register.
Keep track of your customers and memberships with integrated driver license scanning, using the same hardware you use to scan item barcodes.
Add store promotions to receipts with integrated printing.
If just selling in your store isn't enough, take it on the road! CDS Point of Sale also works on mobile devices: you can sell products with on-screen credit card signing and email receipts from anywhere with an internet connection, even without AC power.
POS Hardware available through CDS
Star Micronics WebPRNT is a fast 300mm/second thermal POS receipt printer offers high print quality and simple set up. CDS programs each printer so setup is even easier once you get it!
APG Vasario 1616 Cash Drawer uses a special APG cable to connect with the Star reciept printer.
Dejavoo Integrated Chip Card Terminal connects to the CDS POS system for quick and secure sales.
Zebra Driver's License Scanners, available in both cable-connected and wireless models, scan product barcodes, serial number barcodes, and customer driver's licenses. CDS programs and tests each scanner to make sure each one works with our system!